using in.named and named.boot on BIND V8

Ravi Nair ravi_nair_us at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 16:23:27 UTC 2001

In fact I wasn't annoyed enough as I sounded
.........I am being patient..but I started off in the
proper way with the correct BIND documentation for
Solaris 2.6 and still ran into problems.
Would really appreciate if you could send me a
location for complete install document to have BIND
8.2.3 on Solaris 2.6 with how to test whether the
server is working.................since I hear
different explanations on use of nslookup.....