Fwd: Multiple configs on one machine and NDC

Dominic Wilson gerry000 at libertysurf.co.uk
Fri May 25 12:35:48 UTC 2001

I wonder if any one could help me, we currently have our dns servers {NS1,
NS2 & NS-Cache} mirrored on two E420. With Bind 8.2.3-REL

Currently we start the 3 versions of named, each with it own conf via a
script.  I did try and used NDC however it would not take multiple configs,
only the first one passed to it.  This would result in only one server been
started.

Is there a way to make NDC load multiple configs, if not will multiple
configs work with RNDC on Bind 9*

Thank you for your time

Dominic