using in.named and named.boot on BIND V8

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu May 24 20:58:47 UTC 2001

BIND 8 won't run with a config in named.boot format. Instead of trying
for a "quick fix", why don't you get to the root of the problem? Post
your named.conf and your zone files (if you have *lots* of zone files,
just post a reasonable sampling of them). Also, post anything
interesting-yet-relevant that you see in your logs.

- Kevin