can't find example.com: Non-existent host/domain

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon May 21 21:56:48 UTC 2001

Insert an A record directly after your MX record. Like the MX record and the
NS record above it, use leading whitespace as the "name" of the record.

Once you've done that, you could convert "hostname" into an alias for
"example.com", if you wish (so that you have only one record to change in
this file if the box ever gets re-addressed).

- Kevin