Pulling My Hair Out

Doug Barton DougB at DougBarton.net
Sun May 20 20:45:47 UTC 2001

Robert F wrote:

> Hello All:
>
> I'm trying to accomplish something very simple and I have yet to find a
> basic tutorial on how to do this.
>
> First, a Cobalt RAQ2 with DNS records for about 100 domain names.
>
> Also, I have a new RAQ4 with DNS records for only about 5 of those domain
> names.
>
> I started to manually copy them all over from one to the other because I
> couldn't figure out how to replicate them.  However, I need to expedite this
> process and get them all replicated very soon.

	Unfortunately, due to the screwy way Raq's store their DNS configs your
best bet is to enter them through the CGI interface. I know it's tedious,
but trying to short-circuit that procedure is likely to produce the
dreaded, "unpredictable results."

Good luck,

Doug
--
    I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?