Secondary server problem

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat May 19 00:51:23 UTC 2001

Well, first of all, upgrade. The latest version of BIND 9 is 9.1.2 and
the latest version of BIND 8 is 8.2.4. There have been many bugfixes
since the versions you're running were released -- maybe one or more of
them fixes your problem.

Secondly, if that doesn't work, look at your logs. Why are the zone
transfer failing?

- Kevin