script or command to check...

Bill Manning bmanning at ISI.EDU
Mon May 14 17:29:01 UTC 2001

%
% At 8:25 PM -0700 5/13/01, Bill Manning wrote:
%
% >  its not documentation, it was/is in contrib. it depends on DIG
% >  and the good folks maintaining DIG keep changing the formats
% >  and options, thus driving the DOC folks nuts.
%
% 	Yeah, tell me about it.  The "+pfset" options are completely
% gone, so all the command-line parameters have to be completely
% changed.  And where are/were these options documented in the first
% place?

	In Hotz&DocMoc's brain, as far as I can tell... :)

% 	It's enough to drive a guy to completely rewrite the entire
% bloody thing in Perl and never, ever, *EVER* again be dependant on an
% external friggin' program like dig.

	Hotz did have a PERL version of both tucked away someplace
	that I may have to unearth in the ISI archives.

--bill