Reverse Delegation

Chip Old fold at bcpl.net
Fri Mar 30 18:55:05 UTC 2001

RIPE's whois database shows netblock UK-IOMART-990331 (212.38.160.0 -
212.38.191.255) as assigned to Iomart (apparently a couple of years ago),
but a bit of digging shows that RIPE hasn't delegated it to Iomart's name
servers.  Don't know if it's RIPE or Iomart, but someone has obviously
dropped the ball.

Chip Old (Francis E. Old)               E-Mail:  fold at bcpl.net
Manager, BCPL Network Services          Voice:   410-887-6180
Manager, BCPL.NET Internet Services     FAX:     410-887-2091
Baltimore County Public Library         ICBM:    39.39910 N
320 York Road                                    76.60300 W
Towson, Maryland 21204 U.S.A.