newbie on bind -lame server

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Fri Mar 30 17:16:23 UTC 2001

At 4:33 PM +0100 3/30/01, James Raftery wrote:

>  dnswalk will check the zone you noimnate for checking and its child
>  zones. DoC will check the zone you nominate and its parent. They both
>  have their advantages.

	Are you sure that dnswalk will actually check the structure of
the zones, i.e., compare the delegations from the parent zone to what
is defined within the child zones, and then issue errors if they are
different?  My understanding was that dnswalk checked the contents of
the zones, but didn't actually compare the delegations from the
parent to those defined within the child.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */