Sub Domain delegation

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Mar 29 22:27:44 UTC 2001

Why don't you just set up a "lan" top-level domain and delegate from
there? As you have discovered, trying to tie various subdomains and
sub-subdomains together with forwarding "string" is fraught with danger.
That's why they invented delegations in the first place.

- Kevin

P.S. Note to Brad: see what I mean? This is a perfect example of "enough
rope"....