reverse zone transfers between slaves timing out

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Mar 28 23:27:02 UTC 2001

That's not a timeout. The zone transfer is failing because the master is not answering authoritatively for the zone. This is almost certainly because the zone
did not load properly, probably because of some sort of syntax error in the zone file. Look at the logs on the master to see what the cause is.

                                                                                                    - Kevin