Resolver libraries

Sze Yee engrg1 at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Mar 27 22:51:09 UTC 2001

Hi, all

I am running on Bind9.1r2 on a Red Hat Linux 6.2 box.

I am wondering if there is any resolver libraries
provided by the bind 9 that is capable of verifying
that the RR record is correct/autheticated  (i.e. to
verify the SIG correct). Am I correct to say that the
if resolver library is not  DNSSec-capable , there is
no way to justify the authenticity of the record?

Pardon me if the question sound trivial as I am rather
new to bind

Thanz

Sze Yee