Installing BIND 9's MAN pages

Bob Vance bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Mar 27 21:43:01 UTC 2001

Hmmm.
In the short time that I looked at it last night, I didn't see that the
'man' pages were done with the 'make install'.  I looked very, very briefly
at the Makefiles and didn't see it, so I just manually copied them to
/usr/local/man... .

Does the BIND distro support installing the 'man' pages cleanly?

I apologize to all those with flame throwers at the ready for this
non-researched question :)
Wait.  No, I don't ;>)
Bring it on!

Tks          |  BVance at sbm.com
BV           |  BobVance at alumni.caltech.edu
Sr. Tech. Consultant,    SBM
Vox 770-623-3430         11455 Lakefield Dr.
Fax 770-623-3429         Duluth, GA 30097-1511