mulitple dns server problem in Windows 2000

Bob Vance bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Mar 26 18:19:26 UTC 2001

I just noticed, yesterday, that Win9x only allows 3 nameserver addresses
in its CP Network Applet, yet when I send it 4 addresses via DHCP,
'winipcfg' shows all 4.  I haven't tested whether it will *use* all 4,
though :)

Tks        | <mailto:BVance at sbm.com>
BV         | <mailto:BobVance at alumni.caltech.edu>
Sr. Technical Consultant,  SBM, A Gates/Arrow Co.
Vox 770-623-3430           11455 Lakefield Dr.
Fax 770-623-3429           Duluth, GA 30097-1511