Selective DNS Spoofing

Bob Steele rsteele at 1stlink.net
Mon Mar 26 01:15:02 UTC 2001

Jim, This is a good idea. I was unaware that the views mechanism had been
implemented as it had not in the version I'm currently using.  I am
upgrading tonight and will attempt some testing. I will let you know how
this goes.  I'm not familiar with the NetReg scheme, do you know where I
can find out more about it?
Bob Steele