Proposal: Seperate windows-bind-users list

Doug Barton DougB at DougBarton.net
Sun Mar 25 22:25:34 UTC 2001

	This is simply a suggestion, worth only the paper its printed on since I
have no way to create or enforce it. However, in my continuing campaign to
reduce the amount of unwanted e-mail I receive (and thereby give myself a
fighting chance to read the things that are important to me) it occurred to
me that it might be of mutual benefit for the isc to create a list specific
to the needs of those who run bind on windows.

	What do y'all think?

Doug
--
    Perhaps the greatest damage the American system of education has done
    to its children is to teach them that their opinions are relevant