Unicode for domain names

Stanley Liu stanley.liu at tmca.com.au
Fri Mar 23 02:12:25 UTC 2001

I know this is old news, but does the following mean we can have underscore in
labels please:

"From April 5, Network Solutions will accept all characters represented by the
Unicode standard for domain names"

--

Stanley Liu
stanley.liu at tmca.com.au

                               DISCLAIMER
* This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.
  If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy
  or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent
  of Toyota.
* Opinions expressed in this email and any attachment are those of the
  sender and not necessarily the opinions of Toyota.
* Please scan this email and any attachment for viruses.  Toyota does
  not accept any responsibility for problems caused by viruses, whether
  it is Toyota's fault or not.