Host modification / Nominet

Matthew Thompson matthewt at fairplay.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 12:35:32 UTC 2001

Nope,

If you're changing the IP Address of say ns0.mydomain.com and all your .uk
domains use that name server I believe that it should automatically update.

The only time you need to specify IP Addresses for Nominet records is as
glue when the name server is within the domain you are registering.

Of course as a Nominet member support at nominet.org.uk should tell you 100%