Reverse DNS: Is it necessary?

James A Griffin agriffin at cpcug.org
Sun Mar 18 13:53:12 UTC 2001

Please let the list know who your ISP is.  They need help.

It is this sort of technical incompetence and inadequate service that
gives government regulators ammunition for plans they might have for
bring Internet ISPs under some sort of "certified carrier" regulation.
Is that what they want?

Regards,
Jim