foo log

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Mar 13 22:53:39 UTC 2001

Well, what command line does /etc/rc2.d/init.d/named on your box use to start
named? Maybe it specifies some "example" configuration that is creating the
"foo" log file. Instead of just guessing, why don't you look in that startup
script?

BTW, what OS and version is this? You neglected to mention.

- Kevin