can anyone resolve this?

Erik Aronesty erik at primedata.org
Tue Mar 13 19:29:54 UTC 2001

- The A record is OK.

- the CC registry seems to have you nameservers in/correct

The only error I get is that:

- Reverse IP is failing on ns1 (65.9.6.56) and ns3 (128.180.141.51).

You should have reverse IP working for your nameservers. Failing that,
nameservers should have PTR records for themselves.  Some (few) DNS clients
require this, or they fail with "unknown server".

            - Erik