Premature EOF fetching "zone"

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Tue Mar 13 03:20:57 UTC 2001

         Please ignore Jim Reid's and James Griffin's responses.  The problem
you are having IS an out-of-memory condition on the master transferring the
data to your slaves.  You may have other problems but the Premature EOF
error IS due to the memory issue.  While you could get this error for other
reasons, a regularly repeatable error like this is due the pagefile size being too
small.  I know because I fixed the reporting issue last week having spent a
considerable amount of time figuring out what's going on.  Increase the pagefile
size, reboot and you'll be happy with the results.

                 Danny