Bind 8.2.3 on Solaris and CHROOT

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon Mar 12 23:57:21 UTC 2001

	I generally advise people to follow the instructions in
	ftpd(8) on how to setup a chroot area.  These should match
	the OS and its release.

	The malloc errors are most probably because /dev/zero is missing
	from the chroot area.

	-t causes the sever to change to directory given and make it
	the new root.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.