excessive notify traffic (8.2.3)

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Wed Mar 7 02:11:57 UTC 2001

	What errors are you logging.  A NOTIFY is triggered by loading
	the zone or the heartbeat timer going off and the zone being
	a dialup zone.

	My bet is that you have lots of expired children of the zones
	in question or there is a load failures on a child zone causing
	the server to reload the parent zone.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.