A small questionaire

Arwen Evenstar mexrap at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 21:52:09 UTC 2001

Hello everybody.
I’m a 3rd year Computer Science student, doing my dissertation on Webmin’s
(remote access tool) DNS module and I’m conducting a servey to include in my
documentation. Is anyone of you familiar with Webmin? If so, could you
please answer the following questions?

1) Level of experience with Linux [1-10]
2) Level of experience with DNS [1-10]
3) Level of experience with Webmin’s DNS module [1-10]
4) Which one do you prefer? Setting up DNS by hand or through
       Webmin?
5) Which one do you think is better and why?
6) Add any comments you think are relevant.

Thank you very much in advance.