Bind8.2.3 on NT4 Win2000 crashing.

Christian Schmit cschmit at vo.lu
Mon Mar 5 15:37:40 UTC 2001

We see the same problem here with 8.2.3 on NT4 SP6a. Before
we used 4.9.7 which was 100% stable. Never had a problem with this
version during the last 3 years.

In event log the following is logged:

02/27/01        5:22:19 PM      named   Error   None    1       N/A     MERKUR  accept: Unknown error
02/27/01        5:22:19 PM      named   Error   None    1       N/A     MERKUR  accept: Unknown error

It happens reguarly here, approx. every 24 hours.

I am also looking for a solution to the problem.

Christian

--
Best regards,
 Christian                            mailto:cschmit at vo.lu