Reverse delegation refusal nonsense.

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon Mar 5 03:15:24 UTC 2001

	Put the request to them in writing stating that the lack
	of reverse record is preventing you accessing certain sites
	and stating that it is standard practice to provide a
	working reverse lookups either by delegating the reverse
	address space to the customer (in which case it becomes
	the customers responability to supply the PTR record) or
	by the ISP serving the relevant PTR records.  State also
	that you intend to cancel the contract if they fail to
	correct the situation.

	Send a copy of this letter to your "Consumer Affairs" or
	whatever it is called.  If there is a ISP association in
	the UK send a copy to them as well.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.