RFC compliance levels of different DNS versions

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sun Mar 4 14:56:11 UTC 2001

	Hello Jim ,  How about a blunt hint .  How about making them
	appear someplace ? These referances should be a manadatory
	inclusion in any software that has made itself (almost;-)world
	necessary &/or says that it is RFC/STD compliant .
	As it stands now , who knows what RFC/STD's any of the Bind's are
	compliant with ?  I'd say the coders & maintainers .
	But we'll see who actually does the checking to find out what
	compliance there is & posts that information .  Tia , JimL