Cisco Routers, NAT and DNS...

Pelletier, Michael Michael.Pelletier at sycamorenet.com
Thu Jun 28 14:57:43 UTC 2001

This may be great for migration of two companies with the same addresses.
However, this is about 1% of the time a company is using NAT. 99% percent of
the time it is used the general way. It totally breaks the structure of
using a internal Natted DNS server. It is a shame the Cisco would not allow
people to turn this "feature" off. Because of this I am looking to replace
the Cisco router here...