Sporatic resolution problems.

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jun 26 22:46:28 UTC 2001

The fact that your recursive/caching nameservers also happen to be slaves for
your domain(s) is probably irrelevant to your problem. So the problem
statement then boils down to: my recursive/caching servers sometimes have
problems resolving certain names. That's not a lot to go on. Can you cite
specific names and/or domains you're having problems with? Maybe there's
something wrong with the DNS data for those domains (probably some sort of
delegation problem).

- Kevin