Which version of Bind to run with Active Directory? 8 or 9?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jun 26 21:26:28 UTC 2001

Hmmm... I'm confused. How can you "share the 4 zone files in both views but
[...] only allow dynamic updating from the Domain Controllers View"? If a
Dynamic Update is made to a zone, and the zonefile is shared by multiple views,
isn't that Dynamic Update then reflected in all of the views which share the
zone file?

- Kevin