nmae server set up

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Mon Jun 25 15:08:24 UTC 2001

At 2:31 PM +0800 6/25/01, TomC wrote:

>  Hi, I will set up 2 new name servers but do I need to request my ISP to
>  add the reverse lookup of my 2 new servers first before I change the dns
>  setting in networksolutions.com?

	So long as the IP addresses you're registering with Network
Solutions will answer and provide the correct information, they
shouldn't need to have reverse DNS set up for them.

	However, you really want to make sure that you do get reverse DNS
set up for them as soon as possible, as well as the rest of the
machines in your domain(s).

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */