rejected due to CNAME and OTHER data error

David R. Kirk david at kirks.org
Thu Jun 21 14:48:50 UTC 2001

BIND 8.2.3 will not allow you to CNAME the domain.  You have a CNAME record for the domain miabdo.de that
points to  miabdo.dydns.org; you also have additional records set up for a record that you have
(incorrectly) CNAMEd.

The errors are correct - you need to decide what you are doing with this zone, as the zone data that you
have included below contradicts many BIND rules that BIND 8.2.3 enforces very strictly, and it's not clear
what you are trying to do with that zone at all.