Errcode: 2

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Mon Jun 18 21:39:33 UTC 2001

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't know of any NT forum that knows anything about BIND, much less the NT port.

I have been very happy with BIND for the past year and everything was working great, except for a couple of security problems, until
this last release.  The last release fixed the security problems but now there is this error issue.

If the error is benign I'll ignore it.  If the error is causing a problem, is it a configuration problem, a porting problem, or
should I drop back to the previous version???

Gary