Stub with W2K DNS Server

Schor Martin schor at genesiscom.ch
Fri Jun 15 14:51:30 UTC 2001

Hi

in the meantime I found that stub zones are not supported at presence, but
it will become available on the DNS Service of Windows XP (and conditional
forwarding aswell), which is available as Beta Version.

The customer wants to integrate the DNS in ADS in all cases, what I
personally don't really like but have to accept.

Thanks

Regards

Martin