backend db and real time zone change notify problem

Rus rf at rf0.com
Thu Jun 14 08:46:54 UTC 2001

Hi,
	Try looking at (ndc=rndc on bind 9)

ndc reload zone.com to just reload a zone

if adding a new zone I have found you need to do

ndc reconfig
ndc reload zone.com

Just my 2 pence

Rus

Russell Foster	        EMEA IT UNIX Bod	  ATG (www.atg.com)
MOB: +44 774 8624680    "In a world without walls and fences, who
DDI: +44 1189 565010    needs Windows and Gates ?" - Dino Esposito.
                 GnuPG Key http://www.b0fh.co.uk/gpg.pub

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Eric Hsi decided to mutter to the world in general: