Compile Problem - /lib/cylink/sha.c

Matt Prigge mprigge at pobox.com
Tue Jun 12 22:00:06 UTC 2001

Well. Somehow it always works that after hours of work, right when you give
up and make a fool of yourself by asking for help, a solution falls into
your lap. For anyone else that may be zipping through the archives with the
same problem:

You need to install not just the "gcc-2.96-81" and "gcc-c++-2.96-81" RPMs,
but you also need "gcc-sparc32-2.96-81" and "gcc-c++-sparc32-2.96-81".  How
did I get by without these before? Beats me. Maybe the gnomes that hide my
keys and wallet are also stealing packages off my servers too. I dont think
that would surprise me.

Anyway. Sorry for the wasted inbox space. Ill wait an extra 15 minutes
before posting next time. ; - p

-matt