Host modification / Nominet

Daniel Austin daniel at g-mapps.com
Tue Jun 12 19:33:09 UTC 2001

Hello,

Nominet's records are based on hostnames, not IP's.  They should update.

The only exception is if the nameserver is part of a .uk domain

e.g. ns.domain.co.uk has glue records for the domain which you would
probably need to change.

But once you change the actual DNS info, it will work for all .uk's

With Thanks,

Daniel Austin.
System/Network Administrator,
Global Media Applications Limited.