ideas on internally DNS and externally hosted web pages..

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Jun 4 23:15:45 UTC 2001

Does test.com resolve? If not, then add an A record for test.com to the
test.com zone, pointing to the same address as whatever the www name resolves
to. Or, you could just tell your provider that the name of the website is
www.test.com and that all links should use that domain name. They shouldn't
have just _assumed_ that test.com would work...

If you already have an A record for test.com, I'm not sure what the problem
could be. You'd have to provide more information about your environment.

- Kevin