DNS Error Cant find server name for address 195.194.74.196

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat Jul 28 00:28:34 UTC 2001

condor.knowsleycollege.ac.uk is your nameserver, right? You need to set up
the 192/28.74.194.195.in-addr.arpa zone on that box before you'll be able to
do reverse lookups of your own addresses. That's the zone ja.net is using for
the classless delegation. You should also probably arrange to become a
stealth slave of 74.194.195.in-addr.arpa, so that you'll be able to do those
reverse lookups even if the ja.net servers are unavailable.

- Kevin