Reverse Lookups

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Jul 26 23:04:57 UTC 2001

It could be any number of things. Maybe your server is using forwarding to
resolve Internet names, but the forwarding for the reverse address space is
"blocked" by a local definition of in-addr.arpa (???)

Why don't you upgrade and then see if you still have the problem? Maybe it'll
go away. Even if it doesn't, people on this list can probably work you through
fixing it. I don't think anyone here wants to help you with debugging a
problem with a 4.9.8 nameserver though...

- Kevin