Users Want *Seamless* Solutions, Not Patchwork (was Re: Users want solutions, not buzzwords)

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Jul 25 20:27:26 UTC 2001

Where else would you suggest it go? AFAIK, there is no "DNS implementation
advocacy" list. The thread is obviously related to the use of BIND, and the
use/non-use/misuse/abuse of various features within it, not to mention
addressing some of its flaws and shortcomings. I think this list is as
appropriate as any for the thread. True, many readers may only be at the "how
do I configure my nameserver?" stage, and this thread may not interest them.
But many others are at a much more sophisticated level, and might benefit from
a comprehensive comparison between BIND and a competing package.

- Kevin