please help initial setup of bind 9 on solaris 7

Joe Kattner joe.kattner at adelphia.com
Sat Jul 21 15:16:19 UTC 2001

Just a little note, since Tony is using Solaris, he probably already has the
startup script /etc/init.d/inetsvc, (which calls in.named by default, and
does a number of other things also). The lines calling in.named will need to
be edited to point to the new version 9 named, in both the stop and start
sections.

The ARM is also on line at
http://www.nominum.com/resources/documentation/Bv9ARM.pdf

--Joe