BIND9.2.0a2 Source Code (fwd)

Vaishali Paithankar vaishali at moose.iitd.ac.in
Thu Jul 19 08:30:23 UTC 2001

Hello,

I have read about the concepts of DNS but am a new BIND user and
just installed BIND9.2.0a2 on one of my Red Hat Linux Release 7.0
machines.

I wish to try to incorporate some changes in BIND so that it returns
metrics of Server (metrics like Server Load, RTT) with the I.P. Address of
the Server.

This is for the purpose of selection of server by the Client.

Which source code files should I go through / change to implement this ?

Where can I find some help, documentation of structure of the source
code of BIND ?

Vaishali