One Domain; Multiple IPs.

Robert Gahl bgahl at bawcsa.org
Tue Jul 17 22:12:15 UTC 2001

Answering my own email... Never a good sign.

At 02:44 PM 7/17/2001 -0700, Robert Gahl wrote:

>If this alternate product bundles an SSH license with it, well, then great.
>If not, then it is a "hidden" cost. :(
>
>Just one man's opinion. Your mileage may vary.

A fellow user informed me of openssh and this is one product I haven't
tried, to date. If rsync works over openssh, then my argument about hidden
costs is null and void. You may pick up your refund at your local ISP.... :)

===
Bob Gahl Bicycle (Ryan Vanguard) Mobile ||     @
     ARPA/Internet: bgahl at bawcsa.org     ||  !_ \
"Sahn joong moe low ful how jee yah ching wong" - "When the
mountain has no tigers, the monkey will also declare himself
king." Chinese Proverb