Books about BIND

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Mon Jul 16 02:36:51 UTC 2001

Hi,

I did fine with just the Cricket book, DNS & Bind.  (I read the book cover to cover almost twice.  The second time through I think I
understood what was relevant to my operation and what wasn't.)

And the reference material on the Len's http://bind8nt.meiway.com/ site.

Since the binaries on Len's site are from the ISC release it conforms to everything in Cricket's book.  It also includes a simple
setup program and a control panel applet.  There are also sample configuration files to get you started.

And if after all of that you need some help you can give me a holler.  I have it running on both NT 4.0 and Win2K.

Gary