What means this error message ?

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Sat Jul 14 07:57:38 UTC 2001

	Views are tied to classes.  The default view is class IN
	(1).  CLASS 32256 does not have a name hence (CLASS32256).
	All queries have a class as well as a type.

	9.2 has support to log unmatched queries by sending them
	to the unmatched category for later analysis.  The unmatched
	category goes to null by default.  So if you are querious to
	see exactly what triggered this I would create a unmatched
	file channel and send the category there.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com