Trojans posted to me

Ruth Anne Ladue bind-users-admins at isc.org
Thu Jul 12 15:09:38 UTC 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 Marc.Thach at radianz.com wrote:

> All,
> posted to me which had attachments that our gateway deleted as trojan
> (TROJ_BADTRANS.A) purporting to be from "Amandeep Singh"
> <amang at glide.net.in>.  Anybody else had the same?
> Marc TXK

Alas, the post didn't come to the list, so must have been mailed to
you.  If the email had come through the list, the attachment
would have been stripped.  Therefore, there's not much as list "owner"
I can do directly.

Indirectly, however:
if you are running an OS or use a mailer that is susceptible to
virii/trojans/worms, please check your system regularly for such
invaders.

Regards,
--Ruth Anne
Ruth Anne Ladue                   bind-users-admins at isc.org