query-source

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu Jul 12 04:23:11 UTC 2001

	First of all, their firewall configuration is broken in
	that is not allowing *replies* to packets that it allows
	out.  Basically they should fix their firewall.

	Now if they don't have a stateful firewall then they may
	want to fix the source port using query-source.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com