Posting to Newsgroup

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue Jul 10 11:45:18 UTC 2001

At 11:51 PM -0400 7/9/01, Kevin Darcy wrote:

>  BIND and sendmail. One could almost make an entire career (if not a
>  religion :-) out of just those two software packages

	Indeed, pretty much my entire twelve year career so far has been
these two packages.  However, they can get you only so far.  At this
point, there are damn few places in the world (and employers) where I
can work to the level of my experience.  I've tired of continuing to
be pigeon-holed, and am hoping to start broadening my horizons by
picking up work in other areas.

	But then, I've never gotten down to the source code level.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */